Yes! You can reduce or increase the sensitivity if SNOO is reacting too fast or too slow to mild fussing, even snorts or sneeze sounds. To engage...
- Head over to the Setting icon at the bottom of your screen
- Under the Preferences category, click on Responsiveness to start modifying
- You have the following choices:
- • Very Low Responsiveness
- • Low Responsiveness
- • Normal (factory setting)
- • High Responsiveness
- • Very High Responsiveness
If you find that SNOO is not responding fast enough to your baby’s cries and you have already increased the responsiveness, we recommend increasing the baseline level of SNOO. Increasing the baseline can help soothe your baby during light sleep cycles, this is often when they begin to fuss and grunt.
If you continue to experience this issue, reach out to our Customer Care team for further assistance!